Letzcricket respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the DMCA notice and takedown procedures outlined below:
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please provide the URL of the specific page on the Website where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a DMCA counter-notice. To file a counter-notice, please provide the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, the federal district court for the Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or their agent.
We take DMCA notices seriously and will respond promptly to valid notices and counter-notices in accordance with the DMCA. Please note that filing a DMCA notice or counter-notice may result in legal consequences, and you should consult with legal counsel before taking any action.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us respect the rights of copyright owners and maintain the integrity of the Website.